Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #55 FINISHED, by George!!!

Harry P.

Real or model?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

:lol: How would I classify this one, Harry? It's someones styling exercise alright, just who's is the question. Does that make it a REAL model of a fake car?Or does it make it a MODEL of a real fake car? I say it's a model, of a fake car. It doesn't run, or do anything except look good! :lol:

ok, I see where this one might cause trouble, so I'll repeat one of my "rules":

As far as ROM goes...

If it's a full scale car, whether a real running car, a prototype or some sort of full-scale "mock up" or show car, operational or not, it's "real".

Anything in scale (that is, smaller than 1:1) is a "model".

I hope that clears things up.

Ah, who am I kidding? I hope you guys are more confused than ever!!! :lol:

:lol: Well Harry, It's 9:34 Deeetroit time, 8:34 Chicago time, according to WGN. And interested people WANNA KNOW!!!! It's NOT like I'm kinda hung up on this, But others, NOT myself ya know, I'VE got more self control than that, you understand,But there are some RoM fanatics out there that just NEED the fix.Not ME ya know, but it's the others I'm thinkin of, Greatly understanding all around good guy that I humbly am! So just be the savior of those poor gotta knows an help em outta the dark! Be a good sport , and TELL US!!!!! :P

:lol: HA! So it was a model! Your getten kinda good at this Harry, I liked how you thru in the re hash of the rules. It's been goin on for sometime now, And I had forgotten them.Thanks fer tha update.Now, what's up fer Monday? I can't wait fer my next fix! Oh, wait, I DIN'T jus say that.That was not me. I CAN wait! (HURRY UP MONDAY!!!!) Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!! :P