Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Land Rover Series 3 109 inch

GeeBee

43 minutes ago, niteowl7710 said:

Revell had a U.S. box on display at NNL in Toledo, it's in with Tim's photos somewhere.

Hmmm.  I was there and saw the LR kit prototype parts, don’t recall seeing a box, but found a pic in Tim’s NNL Motor City pics.  Good to know..

Edited by Rob Hall

38 minutes ago, Rob Hall said:

Hmmm.  I was there and saw the LR kit prototype parts, don’t recall seeing a box, but found a pic in Tim’s NNL Motor City pics.  Good to know..

Ahhh well I knew it was an NNL held in the past month or so.  I defend my mistake on the basis that Toledo and Detroit are "close enough" ??

Just now, niteowl7710 said:

Ahhh well I knew it was an NNL held in the past month or so.  I defend my mistake on the basis that Toledo and Detroit are "close enough" ??

Yeah, within about an hour of each other.  I'm looking forward to going to the Motor City event next year since Toledo is no more...

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, hpiguy said:

My full build review is up for those interested. 

I enjoyed it all. Awesome kit, perfect fits, even all the glass just presses in. And it has a lot of glass of course.

And a great job you did Chris.

If I ever buy this kit or one of it's future siblings, I"m gonna mix it with the old ex-Esci LR, this will give me a better looking rolling chassis, call me crazy but love the greasy bits  ;)

PS: apparently a few errors slipped into the instruction sheet, please see link 

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235061565-revell-land-rover-series-iii-124/page/2/

Edited by Luc Janssens