Model Cars Magazine Forum

Original Issue '82 T/A SE

ReduitRetro

Hello fellow modelers,

These 3rd generation Camaro's and Firebird's don't seem to get the love on the site usually. I know...I know, they're not like the sexy 1st gens, with they're wide range of performance engine's, both small and big blocks, and "in your face" stripe packages. The 2nd gens, with the long hoods, and spoilers anywhere they could stick 'em, and even wilder graphics and features. By the time the 3rd gens got to the party, all the cake and punch was gone, and people were sweeping up! But, any body my age would tell you they were still cool cars. Take the T-tops off, put in a Hall & Oates or a Van Halen cassette, and go! This is an original issue MPC kit, built about 80% box stock. Red flocking was added to the interior floor, parts of the door panels, sun visors, and hatch area. Scratch built dome light, passenger side dash mounted map pocket, exterior door rub strips, flush mounted front windshield, and tinted windows. Built my first one back in '83, and can't remember what ever happened to it, so I built this one in '02 to replace it. Thanks again for looking

2019-07-27 13.58.09.jpg

2019-07-27 14.00.21.jpg

2019-07-27 14.02.05.jpg

2019-07-27 14.08.29.jpg

2019-07-27 14.10.02.jpg