Model Cars Magazine Forum

Sopranos Pizza land.

NYLIBUD

Found this buried under some stuff in my basement.I think I’ll build it.Only problem,is I’ve never built anything(building structure) out of wood before.Yes everything is laser cut,and the directions look easy enough to follow....I guess I’ll see what happens.Be cool if they made the Bada Bing club.?

3959B2C9-0F6D-4DBB-83AD-E12636AFE692.jpeg

2225DB59-566E-4000-8BBF-49388D37F589.jpeg

1A87E28C-46B3-413F-AA6E-D45D158FDD27.jpeg

On 8/13/2019 at 10:05 PM, Tom Geiger said:

Image result for bada bing in new jersey

There Bada Bing sits in Lodi, New Jersey.  Drive on over the bridge and measure it all off!   Buildings are pretty easy to scratch, all flat surfaces! Go for it!

Fun fact - that strip club that they used for the interior scenes in the Bada Bing got closed down for a while last year....

...because of mob-related activities :D :D :D

This should be a cool build!  As a big Sopranos fan I'll be watching!  Shame there weren't more cool cars in the show; probably Livia's old Impala and Johnny Sack's Maserati were the two coolest

Actually, the scene where the guy's building the Tamiya Williams F1 car is pretty cool!  I was scanning the other builds in the background as I was watching it to see what else the guy had made :D

(NSFW video below - there's some bad language....and a nice vintage Tamiya kit getting ruined)

• 1 year later...