Model Cars Magazine Forum

2014 Dale Jr Coke Zero 400

Fieldguy06

awesome work!  nice and clean build....only one comment and NOT a complaint!...have you thought about slicing the decals along the hood lines or the roof flap lines?  it would give it more of a realistic look....but you need to use a decal solvent to soften them to "fit into the grooves.....I noticed this on some of your other builds...which by the way....and also very cool!  just a question, not a complaint!!!

6 hours ago, Mikey56 said:

awesome work!  nice and clean build....only one comment and NOT a complaint!...have you thought about slicing the decals along the hood lines or the roof flap lines?  it would give it more of a realistic look....but you need to use a decal solvent to soften them to "fit into the grooves.....I noticed this on some of your other builds...which by the way....and also very cool!  just a question, not a complaint!!!

I do use Solvaset these decals were extremely thin and I didn’t have another set to double them up, the maker of this sheet is no longer selling decals so it was kinda difficult to not have any of the bleed thru. I appreciate the comments!!

• 1 month later...