Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 boss 302 mustang

michelle

this was a new kit the most recent revell issue of thise kit  there were some issues i found with it with the front clip and the grille parts without the grille insert part the front clip fit nicely but when i added the grille part the front clip got wider  it no longer fit the body anymore and so i had to hand down the sides of the grille part to get thefront clip to fit better it still is not perfect but alot closer to fitting to the body like it should  

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

IMG_0347.JPG

IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0352.JPG

I always like the choice of colors you use - you're not limited to factory stock colors (only four for that year Boss).  So in that vein I have mentioned on some other Mustangs I see how it is pretty common to see the rear spoiler mounted the opposite of how Mr. Shinoda had intended.  The flat side was in the front and the tapered side at the back.  In other words, just flip it around (if you care about such details) or just go with how I've seen them mounted sometimes on real cars because an owner assumed that is how it came from the factory.

2 hours ago, vamach1 said:

I always like the choice of colors you use - you're not limited to factory stock colors (only four for that year Boss).  So in that vein I have mentioned on some other Mustangs I see how it is pretty common to see the rear spoiler mounted the opposite of how Mr. Shinoda had intended.  The flat side was in the front and the tapered side at the back.  In other words, just flip it around (if you care about such details) or just go with how I've seen them mounted sometimes on real cars because an owner assumed that is how it came from the factory.

thanks the pics on the box showed the spoiler in that direction