Model Cars Magazine Forum
John Pol

70 Chevelle

Need the top end of the motor of this kit carbs and scoop

68745329_1364161123734703_8793549246222565376_n.jpg

Wish I could help with this one.  I bought that kit for $12.50 at our local Michael's because it had been pilfered.  When I got it home I discovered the chrome tree and tires were missing, but I knew that from a quick look at the store.  They had also opened the bag and removed the engine parts.  So I have a good body, interior and chassis.  I think they did leave some engine parts, send me a picture of the instruction sheet with the parts you need circled, or a list of part numbers and I will give it another look.

I do have these parts. Fuel line between the carbs is broken (still on the tree)....easy fix. PM me if interested.

19 hours ago, George Bojaciuk said:

Ricky,

LMK what you need as well. I might be able to at least get you stock!

I am thinking I may use it to build into a short track racer.  So far I have sourced a grille/bumper.  I thought I had also got a rear bumper, but it must be from a 1/25 scale kit, because it doesn't fit. Being a short tracker I can modify the bumper to work I will probably use a NASCAR chassis and engine.  Thanks for the offer.  BTW, glad you had the parts for John Pol, those were some of the parts taken.  

John, I have those parts. If your interested pm me.