Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thank You DJ.  test fitting the cab showed the drivers side fuel tank was out of level. so I freed the front mount and dropped the front of the tank down to level. there are fit issues with the interior tub sitting on the front mounts properly, so I filed the locator pins down. the firewall hits the back of the engine. next step is test fitting the hood on its pivots. thanx all for the comments and criticisms.

DSC00889 (3).JPG

DSC00885 (2).JPG

thanks Mark and Kerry. got the wing windows and window gaskets done. got the cab set in place. like the company logos from the diamond reo so I decided to use them. marker lights, horn, air vents, mirrors, grab handles and emblems were put on with a minimum of chrome. thanks all for following and checking in.

DSC00926.JPG

DSC00929.JPG

DSC00925.JPG

thanks guys. had to trim  a quarter inch out of the intake piping. got the air cleaner mounted and piping hooked up. may take the marker lights off and paint them, not crazy about the chrome. the front wheel track is a hair wide may narrow it some. considering a roof mount ac unit or the spoiler. need more flat black for hood hinges and radiator touch up.

DSC00956.JPG

DSC00936.JPG

DSC00935.JPG