Model Cars Magazine Forum

1981 Kenworth K100

Finally calling this one done. This one fought me quite a bit. After a 2 year hiatus I came back to it and finished it. This is based on a Revel K100 kit. I shortened the chassis and the cab, changed the wheels and tires, and scratch built the fuel tanks, exhaust, and intake. I also added a 3D printed grille and resin bumper.

2v2EniJEnxAC2cR.jpg

2v2EniJKWxAC2cR.jpg

2v2EniJZyxAC2cR.jpg

2v2EniJwFxAC2cR.jpg

• 9 months later...
23 hours ago, warren nott said:

Hey from Australia.Quick question about your Awesome build,how did ya make the cab fans??Thanks

Regards

Warren

I'm not KJ, but he hasn't visited the site since May, so I'll respond for him. KJ had those 3-D printed and used to sell them as well, but he has given up the aftermarket business for now to focus on the family. They were a great product though!

5 hours ago, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

I'm not KJ, but he hasn't visited the site since May, so I'll respond for him. KJ had those 3-D printed and used to sell them as well, but he has given up the aftermarket business for now to focus on the family. They were a great product though!

Thanks for the info