Model Cars Magazine Forum

Volvo FH12 XL70

Looks good, like the color combo. You should build a trailer for it. With the licence plates you have put on it would look just like many of the trucks that we see around here if it had either this:
996309-35173-68-pristine.jpg
Or this:
179162-10571-85-pristine.jpg?impolicy=og
or even this:
515y2ZepNWL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Very often they end up like this when they are here:
17624.jpg

?

Looks pretty good for a training build, I would be well happy with it, great work!!!

The photo of the ditched truck/trailer looks interesting, at least the driver looks as if I would not have been injured, though I am glad it's not me having to ring the boss?

Two axle trailer tractors aren't very well suited for the slippery scandinavian winter roads, yet it's what most eastern europeans drive up here, not very seldom with bald tyres either..... That's the reason for the ukraine plates, I would have liked to put Swedish plates on it but almost everybody is running with three axles here.....

Edited by Cpt Tuttle

1 hour ago, Cpt Tuttle said:

Two axle trailer tractors aren't very well suited for the slippery scandinavian winter roads, yet it's what most eastern europeans drive up here, not very seldom with bald tyres either..... That's the reason for the ukraine plates, I would have liked to put Swedish plates on it but almost everybody is running with three axles here.....

Same thing here. I had a plan with a Italeri MAN Sunshield kit:
103320-10571-pristine.jpg
I would build it as one of the many east-european trucks that we see here but in a diorama where the truck would be in the ditch on the wrong side of the road very similar to the picture of the TransCargo Scania I posted. But I have since sold the kit and that diorama would end up as a huge one.