Model Cars Magazine Forum

Toronto Model Contest

DumpyDan

Hey all you model guys and gals within a couple hours of Toronto Like my self.  Come on out to see the Toronto Model Car Contest &Hobby Flea Market, Sept 28, 2019.  See there flyer at   www.group25.org.  It is held in Etobicoke, just west of Toronto.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great pictures, Dan, and congratulations on your wins in three categories! I especially liked seeing your 1934 tractor trailer, so unique and such creative decal work on the trailer! Thank you for your continued support of the show, looks like we did better than last year in both attendance and number of contest entries

7 hours ago, hct728(Bob) said:

Great pictures, Dan, and congratulations on your wins in three categories! I especially liked seeing your 1934 tractor trailer, so unique and such creative decal work on the trailer! Thank you for your continued support of the show, looks like we did better than last year in both attendance and number of contest entries

Thanks Bob, the truck trailer. the trailer was painted by a woman in Belleville from the one photo I had.

2 hours ago, John Pol said:

Missed another great show had a ride from my son`s mom but of course she made other plans that is why me and my son your not there

Sorry to hear that, but there is a show coming up in Puslinch, well attended by car builders last year IIRC, hope you can make it!

https://www.group25.org/2019/2019_Wellcome.pdf

• 3 months later...