Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum
DumpyDan

Toronto Model Contest

Recommended Posts

Hey all you model guys and gals within a couple hours of Toronto Like my self.  Come on out to see the Toronto Model Car Contest &Hobby Flea Market, Sept 28, 2019.  See there flyer at   www.group25.org.  It is held in Etobicoke, just west of Toronto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would go, but it is held on the same day as the big biannual IPMS contest in Ottawa.I wish Group 25 would go back to holding their show on a Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, 64Comet404 said:

I would go, but it is held on the same day as the big biannual IPMS contest in Ottawa.I wish Group 25 would go back to holding their show on a Sunday.

Agreed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great pictures, Dan, and congratulations on your wins in three categories! I especially liked seeing your 1934 tractor trailer, so unique and such creative decal work on the trailer! Thank you for your continued support of the show, looks like we did better than last year in both attendance and number of contest entries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hct728(Bob) said:

Great pictures, Dan, and congratulations on your wins in three categories! I especially liked seeing your 1934 tractor trailer, so unique and such creative decal work on the trailer! Thank you for your continued support of the show, looks like we did better than last year in both attendance and number of contest entries

Thanks Bob, the truck trailer. the trailer was painted by a woman in Belleville from the one photo I had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missed another great show had a ride from my son`s mom but of course she made other plans that is why me and my son your not there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, John Pol said:

Missed another great show had a ride from my son`s mom but of course she made other plans that is why me and my son your not there

Sorry to hear that, but there is a show coming up in Puslinch, well attended by car builders last year IIRC, hope you can make it!

https://www.group25.org/2019/2019_Wellcome.pdf

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that is major problem I don`t drive anymore so I do miss a lot of the shows and so does my son whitch he loves this hobby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...