Model Cars Magazine Forum

Custom Peterbilt 359 !

Found a couple of wheels and tyres in the spares box which looked okay, ultra low profiles but with horrid centres.

So i used the backs of the wheels with the original truck hubcaps modified to fit !  Still looked a little small even though the actual wheel was bigger, so i painted the rim black to blend in with the tyre !

After cutting off the front suspension and chopping up the sump ive got this, about the right height !

20190808_152357.jpg

1 hour ago, Lowlife ! ! said:

Thank you guys, I know most of the builds here are stock so I wasn't sure how this would go down...

More soon I'm just waiting for sunshine ( in the UK !! ) to finish more painting ! !

Anything is welcome, there are some Kustom rigs too!! Can't wait to see more of what you have going Martin!!

• 1 month later...

Wow its been awhile, been busy building and not updating this !

Still raining, and too cold, to paint the bodywork here but the rest is almost done !

Front suspension, extended propshaft, new recovered radiator ( in chrome of course ! )  and rear end is complete. Added 49 merc tailights too, and theres a bit of gold plating going in as well !

More pics soon when i get to paint it ! 

20191013_223018.jpg

20191022_183556.jpg

20191022_183719.jpg

• 2 weeks later...