Model Cars Magazine Forum

It has been 1 year...

Italianhorses

Alex.. well done on the  four kits. Your building talent has always been an inspiration to me.  I still refer back to your mfh f40 for inspiration.  Great to have you back , build them all ,don’t save them because they will just reissue them. Cheers to good health and great building 

Being on this forum has been a HUGE inspiration for me too!  Thank you for dropping into my topics.  It's an awesome feeling to actually build a model, so glad you have knocked these out.  The Dino prototype is my favorite, but all look really nice.

3 hours ago, Gt fan said:

Alex.. well done on the  four kits. Your building talent has always been an inspiration to me.  I still refer back to your mfh f40 for inspiration.  Great to have you back , build them all ,don’t save them because they will just reissue them. Cheers to good health and great building 

Thank you. That F40 still giving me nightmares. Was a tough build.

3 hours ago, Dragonhawk1066 said:

Nice job on all of them!

Thanks!

2 hours ago, landman said:

Good thing you picked up that X-Acto. They are superb.

They are indeed. :)

2 hours ago, 89AKurt said:

Being on this forum has been a HUGE inspiration for me too!  Thank you for dropping into my topics.  It's an awesome feeling to actually build a model, so glad you have knocked these out.  The Dino prototype is my favorite, but all look really nice.

I started and cleaned up the body for that Dino in 2008. Test fitted couple of things, and put it back in the box. It was the first thing that I picked up on September 5th 2018. Been building it in my head for 10 years.

1 hour ago, Hotrod 97 said:

Very nice builds! What color did you use on the Nissan?

Its Nissan's Bayside Blue, R34 GT-R color.

8 hours ago, peekay said:

A beautiful quartet - so glad you made it back!

3 hours ago, ATHU said:

They all look fantastic, well done and keep them coming!!

3 hours ago, Classicgas said:

Beautiful. Love that RX-7.

2 hours ago, ChrisR said:

Looks great!

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

10 minutes ago, Rich Chernosky said:

Very nice, especially like the Dino prototype. Who's kit was it BTW ?

It is a very old and rare ABC Brianza kit, made in late 90's. I picked it up by mistake, thinking it was second Dino prototype, not a Paris car. But glad I did, cause I have never seen that kit again.

As the others have said it is good to have you back.  They may not realize it was an injury that had you sidelined.  Your web site is a great resource for Ferrari model builders and your magazine and web contributions including FChat are an inspiration to us.

Edited by Gramps46

10 hours ago, Snake45 said:

They all look great. 

Don't I recognize your name from the "other magazine"? Has it been TEN YEARS since we've seen your name there? :blink:

:) "Other magazine"? Perhaps...

10 hours ago, Gramps46 said:

As the others have said it is good to have you back.  They may not realize it was an injury that had you sidelined.  Your web site is a great resource for Ferrari model builders and your magazine and web contributions including FChat are an inspiration to us.

Thanks Gary, appreciate the kind words!