Model Cars Magazine Forum

MARMON c o e 86" cab

Well, after almost 2 years since I started this build, it is finished enough to put into the under the glass section. There is still a little work to do, mainly lettering, on the roof box and the cab storage lockers but I can't really order just one small packet of transfer letters all the way from Scotland so I will wait until I need more for the next build, which will be arriving this coming weekend, (two Kenworth's)

Here are a few photo's of the almost finished truck, happy modeling everyone.

SAM_4022.JPG

SAM_4024.JPG

SAM_4026.JPG

SAM_4029.JPG

SAM_4028.JPG

Thanks for the kind comments folks, managed to take some more photo's this evening while it was still in the yard, that will be it now for a while until I get some of the end of the summer jobs out of the way, next project in the pipeline though for the Autumn, plenty of time till then for the planning stage, cheers all, happy modeling.

SAM_4037.JPG

SAM_4038.JPG

SAM_4040.JPG

SAM_4042.JPG

SAM_4039.JPG

SAM_4045.JPG

Thanks for the comments guy's, really appreciated. I must try and improve on the paint finish though, I allways seem to have problems with masking and getting a clean finish, maybe I will try decals for the striping on the next build, anyway happy hassle free modeling everyone.

Thanks again all.