Model Cars Magazine Forum

2015 challenger srt 392 hemi

michelle

this was another rebuilder i got it was missing it's hood and engine the body was painted red and black same with the wheels and the interior i made the new hood with the 2015 srt hood scoop i also made the front vanity plate and part of the rear licence plate i repainted the wheels gun metal  and the interior black and re glued the decals to the dash and i addded some srt  logo's to the front seats  and i wrote the srt logo on the rear spoiler  added some decals to the grille  and between the tail lights   and painted the the head lights  to look more real i made the  little sat radio antenna  on the roof also 

IMG_0823.JPG

IMG_0824.JPG

IMG_0825.JPG

IMG_0826.JPG

IMG_0827.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0829.JPG

IMG_0830.JPG

IMG_0831.JPG

IMG_0832.JPG

Edited by michelle

While one can appreciate saving and rebuilding an model, I would like to politely point out that maybe you should take some time in the painting and prep department. That car could look so much better if you worked on fitting the hood and body working the scoop some more. I would also suggest working on the paint application as that paint has a bit of "orange peel" to it. 

Getting high quality paint jobs takes work and practice and I think you are capable of it. Most of us have to practice, practice , practice and then re-shoot some of our models. It gets frustrating at times but it's how we get better.