Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Punisher GTO.

Geno

That looks great! You added a lot of nice details, too. I thought that was a really good movie that captured the character well - it's just a shame they didn't have a bigger budget.

I am going to humbly suggest one thing: in the spirit of the character, the trunk needs something different. The stock spare tire cover & trunk mat just look too nice in there!

You should give the trunk insert a stripped out look, see about acquiring the weapons from an MPC/AMT Monaco Police car, and put a small arsenal in there. I might have some spare weapons I could help you out with if you like.

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:11 AM, Geno said:

Thanks guys for the suggestions, you are correct, some adjustments are in order lol.? Bill whatcha got that would look cool???

Let me dig around this weekend. IIRC, the Monaco Cop cars came with an AR-15/ M-16 style machine gun, shotgun, rifle and a pistol. I might be able to dig up a stash of some of these (1:25, let's be clear!) along with a gun rack you could mount in the trunk. Whatever I find, I'll send to you for free. I don't need that kind of arsenal LOL! The guns are not necessarily my thing, but definitely the Punisher's thing... :)  

I might need to dig that movie up this weekend, too!