Model Cars Magazine Forum

Works on the table

GOTH KUSTOMS

Well I hope you all will like these few projects I have on the table. here is just one one of the few, now this is what the box says it should look like. Got ride of the lil' 6 cyclinder replaced with a I think big block, out of a 72 Nova kit { Old pro }. Oh yea the motor mount came out of a caddy lowrider, an the transmission mount came out of a 50 chevy truck frame Took the fenders off a 50 chevy truck kit, shaved an channeld them. and I guess its all I can show for now, hope you like it so far thanks. Yeah but of course there are more pictures but I can only post so many per thread. Well it looks like I cant add any more pictures to this thread, I would have to start a new 1, and that wouldnt be kool I dont think, I have to find a way to shrink them down sorry guys :angry:

Edited by unforgiven

deora2mockfenderd9-1.jpg IM getting a Dynamic error on the pictures now whats up?

GEDC0480-3.jpg Well now I'm getting somewhare I think?

Picture0692.jpg Ok one picture at a time, as you can see it has come some way since the first shots. Like I was saying the fenders are off a 50 chevy truck, the motor mount is off a caddy lowrider, and the trans mount is off a 50 truck frame, the spoiler is scratched built, and the supports for it are off a aircraft carrier deck, and of course the front spoiler is scratched built. I will post mor but it seems to be a wild thing to do but I will, I going to paint it Silver & metal flake blue, only I dont kno If i should go Silver over blue or blue over silver, hmmmmmm :)...

Edited by unforgiven

Yeah, the Cheeto's dont worry, save me a place, It only took me all afternoon to get this far, And I will bring extras, for everyone there, yeah the running boards are well to put it, lightly a lil wild, but it was all I could come up with an keep the truck smooth, thanks everyone, hope you like the pitures, and from them see what I see...Picture077.jpg And thank you Mr Clayton for heads up on the picture download....

Edited by unforgiven

Well I hope you all will like these few projects I have on the table. here is just one one of the few, now this is what the box says it should look like. Got ride of the lil' 6 cyclinder replaced with a 350 ci out of a 72 Nova kit { Old pro }. Oh yea the motor mount came out of a caddy lowrider, an the transmission mount came out of a 50 chevy truck frame Took the fenders off a 50 chevy truck kit, shaved an channeld them. and I guess its all I can show for now, hope you like it so far thanks. Yeah but of course there are more pictures but I can only post so many per thread. Well it looks like I cant add any more pictures to this thread, I would have to start a new 1, and that wouldnt be kool I dont think, I have to find a way to shrink them down sorry guys :)

wanna get rid of the slant six??

and whyd you put a chebby motor in a mopar!?!?! :lol:

other then that it looks cool though

wanna get rid of the slant six??

and whyd you put a chebby motor in a mopar!?!?! :)

other then that it looks cool though

Sure if want it plus the engine stand you can have it, Email me at un4given2008@yahoo.com, with the stats.

Gotta be diffrent, cides I didnt have a morpower to put into it....

Edited by unforgiven

Here is a shot of a good mock up with the lower bed cover, yep it will have 2 covers one that will show the engine and one that goes over that with the spoiler

GEDC0478.jpg

Picture0722.jpg

Thought I had more mock up's, but guess not, anyway, I have some interior work to do so I'll catch you all later, an thanx for lookin... ;)

Edited by unforgiven

That's a different twist on the Deora! And in case you didn't already notice, that engine looks very much like a big block Chevy..... Seven bolts on the valve covers is the telltale sign! How about some other wheels, wide slot mags would be very 70's, like Ansen five slot mags. I think the Deora kit has some slot mags, but they are four slot..... hmmm..., not correct, and something I've never seen on a real car. So look into your parts boxes for some cool wheels!

That's a different twist on the Deora! And in case you didn't already notice, that engine looks very much like a big block Chevy..... Seven bolts on the valve covers is the telltale sign! How about some other wheels, wide slot mags would be very 70's, like Ansen five slot mags. I think the Deora kit has some slot mags, but they are four slot..... hmmm..., not correct, and something I've never seen on a real car. So look into your parts boxes for some cool wheels!

Yea I thought of use'n superwide rear tires, but I didnt have any nice rim's to fit, and the Deora's are 4 slot, so I decided to be diffrent and go with moon's. and I already adjusted the axle to fit an the rearend so Im kinda stuck with the way it is, but soon I hope I will have another, and hehehehehe, Its only plastic, hehehehehe.

As for the engine I'm sure it came out of the Old pro 72 Nova, but I do believe you are right becouse the 350 has I think 4 bolts on the valve cover, so I'm wrong about the Deora's new engine better change that thanx. HMMMMM? could a swore it was 350....

Edited by unforgiven

Ok here it guys the, finale mock up before paint, I still have some attetion to give the body before final primer and paint, now Im thinking two colors silver and sapphire blue metal flake, but not sure if I want silver on top or the blue , this was an experiment and I didnt think it would make it this far, but It has, thanx everyone for watching this build come to life. Here are some pic's

finalmock-1.jpg

finalmock-2.jpg

finalmock-3.jpg

finalmock-4-2.jpg

finalmock-5.jpg

finalmock-6.jpg

finalmock-7.jpg

finalmock-8.jpg