Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for 1/25 vintage ice chest

I don't know if it will be of any use to you, but in the 70s Revell produced the Coors Courier custom pickup. It had an ice chest in the back that fit the width of the bed. Even if the ice chest itself is not to your liking, it had a clear plastic piece that fit into it, molded to represent ice cubes and beer bottles on ice. This part may be useful for whatever ice chest you end up using.

• 2 months later...
On 9/17/2019 at 10:29 PM, Modlbldr said:

Kurt,

Do you have any of these left? I'd love to get one or two for projects. PM me, please.

Later-

Sorry, I missed this!  I'm working on making a bunch at the moment, have correct decals, building one and taking pictures so I can write up a killer instruction sheet.  Only reason I saw this, thought I had started a topic but couldn't find it.

This is assembled, two parts. ?
IMG_0990_Fotor.thumb.jpg.fb9fe119178334997dd1885b3c74a0c0.jpg

On 9/17/2019 at 8:14 PM, Casey said:

Thanks for finding and posting my topic!

10 hours ago, 89AKurt said:

Sorry, I missed this!  I'm working on making a bunch at the moment, have correct decals, building one and taking pictures so I can write up a killer instruction sheet.  Only reason I saw this, thought I had started a topic but couldn't find it.

Not sure if the time period of this cooler would work with any of the Round2 Coca-Cola themed reissues, but there are a ton of additional decal options with these kits now.

Edited by Casey