Model Cars Magazine Forum

63 Grand Sport Corvette #003

James2

OK finally here it is, The 63 GS Corvette driven by AJ Foyt at Sebring. He had to start in the back of the pack and passed 50 cars on the first lap. After wearing the brakes out he later faded due to multiple pit stops. This model is a representation of that majestic car. I believe I started with the Revell kit on this one and quickly realized what a tough job this was going to be. I used a combination of Tamiya, Model Master and Model Car World paint. The decals are Vintage Racing Miniatures and after learning my lesson with the black BMF, I opted for a sharpie for the window trim. My skills have diminished in the past few years, mainly due to not much extended time at the bench and eyesight. But I am pleased at the out come and happy to share this with you.

2v2Egj4E2xAghwd.jpg2v2Egj4aNxAghwd.jpg 

2v2EyS8i5xAghwd.jpg2v2EyS8kyxAghwd.jpg2v2EyS8PdxAghwd.jpg2v2EyS8sFxAghwd.jpg2v2EyS8RqxAghwd.jpg2v2EyS87nxAghwd.jpg2v2EyS8A2xAghwd.jpg2v2EyS8tWxAghwd.jpg2v2EyS8wzxAghwd.jpg2v2EyS8foxAghwd.jpg2v2EyS8cMxAghwd.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Edited by James2

• 2 weeks later...