Model Cars Magazine Forum

Decal Makers

Bugeye!!!! What region and years did you run??? We ran SE region late 70's up into late 90's. From SSC to GT-1. 

Indycals does custom printing and his decals are very nice. What decals do you need?? just the stripe and roundels/numbers??

I may be able to help with art.....but can't print white....so Indycals would  need to print them. LMK

photo at Roebling Road??

On 9/22/2019 at 8:59 PM, Dave Van said:

Bugeye!!!! What region and years did you run??? We ran SE region late 70's up into late 90's. From SSC to GT-1. 

Indycals does custom printing and his decals are very nice. What decals do you need?? just the stripe and roundels/numbers??

I may be able to help with art.....but can't print white....so Indycals would  need to print them. LMK

photo at Roebling Road??

I ran the Bugeye with Vintage Drivers Club of America in the early 00's. Also ran a Zink FVee C4 with HSR in the 90s. I was late to racing but did get to experience it. I was the RE for the Chattanooga Region in 92 and raced autocross and Solo I with this Royale RP 31-M throughout the 90s. That FF was a SARC championship car. A lot more car than drive, in my case. ?.

IMG_0012.jpg

Edited by Miatatom

Yhose little fomula cars are cool. We had a friend in the late 70's, ran FV and built his own cars. They were not as slick as the factory cars but he ran well and had fun. 

As driver my world was limited to Solo 1 & II.....me around 1979 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.....still have the car!!!

PS: had not thought about SARC in years!!! 

CHARLOTTERR.jpg

Edited by Dave Van

On 9/22/2019 at 8:59 PM, Dave Van said:

photo at Roebling Road??

VIR, April 2003. Won my class in the Sunday morning Enduro. The guys with the cheater engines wouldn't run an hour race for fear of blowing up. My engine was built by Will and Bill Perry of Rivergate Restorations. The car was built by Bill and is a replica of his HP car from the 60s. Right hand drive made for some adjusting but I found it much better than left drives. You could see the apexes! ?

25 minutes ago, robdebie said:

Since your original question wasn't answered, here's a long list of custom decal printers, bit Alps and non-Alps:

https://robdebie.home.xs4all.nl/models/decals.htm#custom

Rob de Bie

I thought I answered it well.....directing him to one of the best custom printers AND offering personal help too. 

Just because we talked a little racing is OK with him I bet. 

On 9/26/2019 at 8:28 AM, robdebie said:

Since your original question wasn't answered, here's a long list of custom decal printers, bit Alps and non-Alps:

https://robdebie.home.xs4all.nl/models/decals.htm#custom

Rob de Bie

Rob,
I keep meaning to contact you to let you know that some of the decal makers info is out of date (unless you updated it recently).  I looked through the USA section.

7 hours ago, peteski said:

Rob,
I keep meaning to contact you to let you know that some of the decal makers info is out of date (unless you updated it recently).  I looked through the USA section.

Hi Peteski! Please let me know what's outdated. I recently started to use a strike-through font instead of totally deleting these links, for the sake of history etc.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, superbike-shaun said:

Hey. So it séems as though Hobby Boi ( in the Uk(dont panic) have enabled an fully self service ( think 2 yr old. accessable) online print store! You just go online go thru your Requirements and voila! Hope this helps?

Do you have the web address?