Model Cars Magazine Forum

2006 Charger

heyjohnxx

This one's number 3. Backstory is a poor amateur radio operator needed a used car with a strong electrical system. This one looked like a good deal as an ex-Michigan State cruiser, maybe used by a ranking trooper as it had some nicer features. Colors are are by guess, I couldn't find 2 pictures that agreed.

20190930_170502.jpg

20191002_193525.jpg

20191002_193543.jpg

20191003_194033.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

This model doesn't like me. I was just finishing the respray of the body and my can of paint splattered all over. Back in the pond. Then when I was at the other end of the house, I heard a crash from the living room. The box containing all the finished bits and pieces had fallen to the floor. Bad news, I found everything but an exhaust tip. Good news, I found the missing mike and a lens belonging to an unknown kit. Is it Tuesday yet?

19 hours ago, heyjohnxx said:

This model doesn't like me. I was just finishing the respray of the body and my can of paint splattered all over. Back in the pond. Then when I was at the other end of the house, I heard a crash from the living room. The box containing all the finished bits and pieces had fallen to the floor. Bad news, I found everything but an exhaust tip. Good news, I found the missing mike and a lens belonging to an unknown kit. Is it Tuesday yet?

I think some models are cursed.  At least it seems that way, if it can go wrong it will.

• 3 weeks later...