Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell is doing.......

Mr mopar

15 minutes ago, Goose1957 said:

This is good news, I'll definitely pick one up this time around. One question though. Did anybody make one with the cars transported on the cab roof too? I'm not sure what they're called. I'd like to build one like in my pic.

Jeff 

Not in 1/24 or 1/25th scale plastic kit, but do seem to remember seeing one announced in 1/32nd scale from Aoshima or so.

15 hours ago, Luc Janssens said:

Not in 1/24 or 1/25th scale plastic kit, but do seem to remember seeing one announced in 1/32nd scale from Aoshima or so.

Thank you for the reply. I might try to take 2 kits and scratch one into a hauler like in my pic. Was just hoping somebody already made a kit or conversion for one already. As if I have enough time to do that when I can't seem to get any "straight" kits built now, lol. ?

Jeff 

20 hours ago, Goose1957 said:

This is good news, I'll definitely pick one up this time around. One question though. Did anybody make one with the cars transported on the cab roof too? I'm not sure what they're called. I'd like to build one like in my pic.

Jeff 

20180716_064107.jpg

There is a modeler  on the Facebook MTDG that turns out scratch built trailers like mad.  

10435464_903191703031033_1639247929636774954_n.jpg