Model Cars Magazine Forum

SoCal Fires-NorCal Blackouts

stavanzer

All of you guys in SoCal, stay Alert, and stay Safe. Evacuate when the tell you to. Don't wait around. This Fire looks to be growing and changing fast. Could be very bad before it is over.

NorCal, I hope the power is coming back on for you. PG&E, has been real quiet this morning, so I'm not hearing much about how the Power Re-Energizing is going. I hope there are no losses other than food in the freezer.

Alan

1 hour ago, Freeman Cars said:

This is getting old. im just mad about all this fire BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH.

And this is our first Santa Ana of the season.  Imagine what's in store for us..............................................

Edited by aurfalien

7 hours ago, lordairgtar said:

We have surfing on Lake Michigan here in Milwaukee.

Yes, but only three weeks in August. LOL!

I just returned from SoCal and it was eye opening to see how fast some of those fires developed and spread. My prayers to those in the affected area and hope the winds die down and the firefighters get a chance to put the fires out or at least contain them.

• 2 weeks later...

Nor Cal is getting another planned safety shut off this weekend, they estimate 850,000 people will lose power. The outage map is insane, huge swaths of the state will go dark. PG&E has become worse than a joke to us. I've extremely surprised we haven't heard stories of widespread looting. 

Edited by Draggon