Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL40 The Homecoming

BIGTRUCK

4 minutes ago, Chris in Berwyn said:

Btw, what is the “Popper” kit shown on the lower right of the R2 Coming Soon poster?

It appeared to be a custom early 70s Pinto....I believe it may be a re-issue of the AMT Pinto coupe w/ custom parts that was called the 'Pintera'... that photo reminds me of this photo I found of the Pintera box side.... 

AMT-T-225-3.jpg

On 10/13/2019 at 7:31 AM, Rob Hall said:

Really enjoyed the event.  Glad I could make it for the finale.   Thanks for sharing..I took a bunch of pics, but I always seem to take from too far away..

Pictures are just fine Rob, now days I use an I pad for everything, easy to make them bigger if needed.

Ken

41 minutes ago, BIGTRUCK said:

Pictures are just fine Rob, now days I use an I pad for everything, easy to make them bigger if needed.

Ken

Just cell phone photos taken from a distance... I try and not to get in too close to take closeups, plus in the back of my mind I have the fear (irrational?) of leaning in too far and stumbling and falling and wiping out a row of models...

12 minutes ago, Rob Hall said:

Just cell phone photos taken from a distance... I try and not to get in too close to take closeups, plus in the back of my mind I have the fear (irrational?) of leaning in too far and stumbling and falling and wiping out a row of models...

Yes ...your not the only one with that fear....me too?