Model Cars Magazine Forum

Atlantis models 2020

Mr mopar

I didn't expect just a television test pattern. I don't understand why someone feel a need to post that here. 

Read the quote from Dave Van

NY state is still in a pretty hard lock down......Atlantis is in NY......

and my reply

So, until we reopen...........

to understand the context. ?

Edited by SfanGoch

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 10:49 PM, unclescott58 said:

I didn't expect just a television test pattern. I don't understand why someone feel a need to post that here. 

Some members find it more interesting to try and make every post or thread funny, thus derailing the entire thing. 

1 hour ago, Rusty92 said:

Some members find it more interesting to try and make every post or thread funny, thus derailing the entire thing. 

To continue the OT diversion, I'm not sure what is so wrong or annoying about it.  Nobody forced anybody to watch the video. I didn't.

Back when Joe posted that, he simply stated (for the benefit of people who  were getting antsy about when the kit will be finally released) that  the state where Atlantis is located is in a state of lock-down (non-essential companies are shut down), so the kit release will be delayed.  He also augmented his statement with a "please stand by" image which just happens to be a silly video.  Is that really so bad?  It just meant to be patient - the kit will eventually be released.  Interpreting that post from Joe was not rocket science.

And the good news to everybody waiting for the kit is that the kit was finally released. Atlantis is back in business!