Model Cars Magazine Forum

Holy Grail build.....the INVADER!

Dann Tier

Hey, everyone!, i literally just finished the filler primer on all the bits, in a few hours i will shoot up black primer on the interior bits, and sand the body so that i can rinse it, and let it air dry over night, then sealer primer to keep that annoying bleed-through away.

DSCF9370.JPG

52 minutes ago, Dann Tier said:

Hey, everyone!, i literally just finished the filler primer on all the bits, in a few hours i will shoot up black primer on the interior bits, and sand the body so that i can rinse it, and let it air dry over night, then sealer primer to keep that annoying bleed-through away.

DSCF9370.JPG

Very nice...

Okay, everyone, heres where i am now....watching paint dry, lol

-Sorry, the freaking computer mixed all the photos up again -Annoying, but at least i'm not trying to show you steps in order. I want the black leather, and shiny chrome classic look, with possibly a wood steering wheel, and shifter knob.

-I did my usual Filler primer before using the Primer Sealer, to keep that bleed through away...next step; kolor!

-Dont know why i have those shocks in with the interior bits....musta been the paint fumes, lol......more to come soon!!!

DSCF9393.JPG

DSCF9390.JPG

DSCF9391.JPG

DSCF9392.JPG

DSCF9382.JPG

DSCF9389.JPG

DSCF9384.JPG

DSCF9383.JPG

DSCF9385.JPG

DSCF9387.JPG

DSCF9394.JPG

DSCF9395.JPG