Model Cars Magazine Forum

Started a new master...

On 10/20/2019 at 8:44 PM, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

Very cool! Is there any chance that your Ford W series cabover cab will be available in resin?

I've been thinking about it. I'd have to finish the interior. I have it set up for tachographs in place of the main instruments.

On 10/20/2019 at 9:10 PM, misterNNL said:

So is this a city transit bus?

Yes COTA donated a bus to a museum in the Cincinnati area. Years ago I went down there and took hundreds of photos. Since I live in Columbus (Ohio), that's the specific setup I'm making.

47 minutes ago, Repstock said:

I've been thinking about it. I'd have to finish the interior. I have it set up for tachographs in place of the main instruments.

If you get it done, I would be interested in it with or without the interior. If you get it done, let me know! I like old square cabovers and yours looks great!

1 hour ago, Repstock said:

Yes COTA donated a bus to a museum in the Cincinnati area. Years ago I went down there and took hundreds of photos. Since I live in Columbus (Ohio), that's the specific setup I'm making.

Very cool.What era is the bus. I am a founding member of the Buckeye Scale auto club model car club.We met at the Hobbyland store in Northland Plaza the first thurday evening of every month. Would you consider bringing the completed master to a meeting for the members to see?

On 10/22/2019 at 8:19 PM, Repstock said:

Tom what is the make of this bus going to be? There was a bus made in Loudinville OH  Flexible I think was the name. 

On 10/22/2019 at 9:47 PM, misterNNL said:

Very cool.What era is the bus. I am a founding member of the Buckeye Scale auto club model car club.We met at the Hobbyland store in Northland Plaza the first thurday evening of every month. Would you consider bringing the completed master to a meeting for the members to see?

The November meeting for the Buckeye Scala Auto Club will be tomorrow night at the Hobby land store in the Northland Plaza. Meting starts at 7:00 pm. I think they would be interested in seeing the bus prototype you have built.

On 11/6/2019 at 6:49 PM, misterNNL said:

The November meeting for the Buckeye Scala Auto Club will be tomorrow night at the Hobby land store in the Northland Plaza. Meting starts at 7:00 pm. I think they would be interested in seeing the bus prototype you have built.

Well, I planned to drop by, but my son showed up, and my plans changed.  I'll have the bus parts at the Motor City NNL 15 this Sunday. I'll be hanging out at the Missing Link table.