Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fun, simple cop car

Sledsel

Bought a few different ones of these because... who knows. Decided to do one out of the box. Well, it was fun, and a little detailing went a long way. Cannot wait to do the others. 

The only thing not from the kit is the tires, the supplied ones were too narrow IMO

IMG_20191028_134338[1].jpg

IMG_20191028_134350[1].jpg

IMG_20191028_134401[1].jpg

Nice job....I actually own a 2009 Crown Vic police P71,Interceptor.The car is black and in great shape.It was a PA detectives car, so I know he took good care of it.We threw on a set of Flowmaster exhaust,cold air intake.Optimum battery, etc..The car is mighty fast and it sounds great with the V8 and the Flowmaster.

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 1:05 PM, Sledsel said:

Thanks guys... Gave me a feel of accomplishment. Finished 3 builds last month! 

This is very nice all around. It really looks realistic. Now...three builds in one month????? That's more than I have managed in the past two years! Very impressive, particularly for such high quality work. You are an inspiration!

15 hours ago, Eric Macleod said:

This is very nice all around. It really looks realistic. Now...three builds in one month????? That's more than I have managed in the past two years! Very impressive, particularly for such high quality work. You are an inspiration!

Thanks but they were all previously started and all pretty basic builds.