Model Cars Magazine Forum

B-N-L resin

2 hours ago, thecrossguy said:

B n L made the naughty list for Christmas. Got a refund today with no explanation. Didn’t even ask for a refund. Oh well. VCG here I come. 

The same thing happened to me a couple of years ago. Order was cancelled and refunded, no explanation and no response to emails.

I've been trying to buy some things on their website. When I get to the Payment Method section at checkout, it says "Warning: No Payment options are available. Please contact us for assistance!." Red flag number one.

So I went ahead and contacted them about the payment methods and haven't received a reply. It's been 2 days. Red flag number two.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No idea. If I had business and it seemed dead, and wasn't, I'd probably sign up and say so. 

Just saying thread is from October, people get refunds no contact, and can't order. I'd go elsewhere. 

Dunno what you're looking for, but try here. http://www.calnaga.com/Store.html

I've ordered stuff from him. He closed for a bit due to busy at work, seems to be running again. 

15 minutes ago, keyser said:

No idea. If I had business and it seemed dead, and wasn't, I'd probably sign up and say so. 

Just saying thread is from October, people get refunds no contact, and can't order. I'd go elsewhere. 

Dunno what you're looking for, but try here. http://www.calnaga.com/Store.html

I've ordered stuff from him. He closed for a bit due to busy at work, seems to be running again. 

well thank you very much!

They posted to there Facebook page earlier this month stating they have been moving an hope to be back in February. A simple store notice would have saved them all the damage there causing. You can also find resin parts at action-modeler.com. There are plenty of casters out there to pick up the slack. If you want something bnl has that I don't ask, most everything starts from a plastic kit.

Edited by ScottH454

• 9 months later...