Model Cars Magazine Forum
cobraman

another air brush question.

Contact SpotModel customer service about this problem. Zero Paints is supposed to be packaging the paints in 30 ml bottles so that their products can be shipped stateside.

How about Splash Paints?  They seem to be a competitor of Gravity.  They post on this forum

I have to agree with the recommendation for a pancake compressor.  I had a 20 gal, 5 hp that worked for years, but it was just too cumbersome and took up too much floor space.   I got a Pancake compressor and 3 nailers for a $199 at a big box place on sale (the blue store).  I can run it till it's full, then turn the switch off so it doesn't restart and paint for a good amount of time.   Refill if necessary.  I can also fill it up, go air up car tires.  And use it with the nailers and other air tools.   

As for the airbrushes, I only have experience with the Badger single action and a Paasche VLS double action.  Lots of folks have recommended the Harbor Freight deal on other threads.  It might just work.

For the paint   you  are  looking  for  try here

Hobby World USA.com   they  sell   Zero Paints

Thanks. Just checked. Another dead end . Paint is not in stock and shows as back ordered. I am just going to locate a color close to what I want . I do want to thank all you guys who tried to help me .

Well if you are really cheap auto parts stores sell a thing called Pre-Vail, not sure of spelling but you might want to check it out. No air brush, no compressor.

2 hours ago, BubbaBrown said:

Well if you are really cheap auto parts stores sell a thing called Pre-Vail, not sure of spelling but you might want to check it out. No air brush, no compressor.

I used those to apply Duracoat to a pistol but would not be good to shoot a model I don’t believe . 

On 11/1/2019 at 10:58 PM, 935k3 said:

There have been allot of issues with  orders from Gravity paints. Google it.

I placed an order on October 17th and still haven't received it. I've got two different emails about shipping my order, but haven't received an update. 

Read through this thread:

A leopard never changes its spots.