Model Cars Magazine Forum

Howdy all

New user here - been building since I was a young kid, my first build was the Amt/Ertl 1/24 American LaFrance ladder truck with my father.  Since then, I have been building race cars and airplanes.  Being an Aerospace Engineer I really enjoy looking at the aerodynamics of the cars I build and determining how they work.  As we all do, I have a large stash but am always on the lookout for those holy grail kits that slipped through my hands when younger.  

Not sure if I will post any of my builds or in progress works as my skills are not up to the standards of the builders here, but I am taking inspiration and learning skills I will be putting to use.

Brett

10 hours ago, Turbo95187 said:

Not sure if I will post any of my builds or in progress works as my skills are not up to the standards of the builders here, but I am taking inspiration and learning skills I will be putting to use.

Brett

By posting what you're working on, the GURU builders that hang about on this site can better be able to give pointers on certain aspects of the build process, if you are hitting any walls. I know I've been helped a lot around here, and I've been slappin' 'em together since the 60's!!!

By The Way....welcome to the forum!!

Welcome aboard Brett. There are all kinds of us here, some with amazing skills, other very basic and everything in between. You will like it here. Please post your work. As was said before we all learn from each other and there will always be someone with the one answer that you need.

On 11/8/2019 at 10:00 PM, Hotrod 97 said:

Welcome aboard, Brett! It’s neat to see another Pennsylvanian joining us here on the forum!

I notice you are in Chambersburg, not far away.  If you would ever be up for a cup of coffee and telling lies, I mean swapping tall tales, uh, I REALLY mean discussing our fabulous builds, I would welcome the opportunity.