Model Cars Magazine Forum

Can we see your model stash?

16 hours ago, Brutalform said:

My model stash and supplies all kept in the spare upstairs room. 
All of the Monster and beverage cartons contain started builds. 

47A58AD7-F565-4A35-B6C3-1AD7E80F7E80.jpeg

65800947-8B3B-4BA5-9802-510C8ECBA81A.jpeg

7A38F3EE-2C04-43C2-B411-F17F57CEF87C.jpeg

395778EC-75E1-4556-860C-3B0F466FBDCE.jpeg

1B5B9634-A382-4EEE-8163-3EB0734A020E.jpeg

7804D4C9-04C5-42E5-BBF5-06863456A6E1.jpeg

you have an awesome collection! i see a thunderbolt sitting on top of a 63 Galaxie box. Are you using tbolt as donor parts for the galaxie? i have the 63 and 64 galaxies and have wonder about the tbolt as a donor.

I would post up my stash, but that is a fair amount of work.

But my stash only has maybe a little over 100 kits in it.... alot is armor and figures and other military stuff. 

I'd say I have maybe 80 car kits? I'm honestly not sure.

The collections displayed here have turned me into the green eyed monster!!! Lol!!

1 hour ago, Scott8950 said:

you have an awesome collection! i see a thunderbolt sitting on top of a 63 Galaxie box. Are you using tbolt as donor parts for the galaxie? i have the 63 and 64 galaxies and have wonder about the tbolt as a donor.

Edited by Brutalform

I don’t know what happened there. I’ve been noticing a lot of weird glitches on here lately. 

Thanks! The Galaxie box has a WIP of the Hubert Platt car, because it was built out of parts from the stash, and not out of a box. So I don’t have the original box for the Bolt. 

Im getting the burgundy body ready while I’m waiting for Slixx to release the Butch Leal decals. I put all the other builds on hold and really kept with the TBolts. I plan on doing the Jake King Atwater car also. 

Just now, Brutalform said:

I don’t know what happened there. I’ve been noticing a lot of weird glitches on here lately. 

Thanks! The Galaxie box has a WIP of the Hubert Platt car, because it was built out of parts from the stash, and not out of a box. So I don’t have the original box for the Bolt. 

Im getting the burgundy body ready while I’m waiting for Slixx to release the Butch Leal decals. I put all the other builds on hold and really kept with the TBolts. I plan on doing the Jake King Atwater car also. 

ok thanks. I've got a couple galaxies im trying to figure out what a good donor car would be

Just now, Scott8950 said:

ok thanks. I've got a couple galaxies im trying to figure out what a good donor car would be

I would recommend using the AMT 60 Starliner for a donor. I’ve built many galaxies using this donor. The chassis fits in with minimal modifications, and the highly detailed engine can become a 427 since the FE engines look the same externally. Also, you can use decent width tires also. I could post some pics up of my 62,63,64 Galaxies if you’d like.