Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Truck Kit Images from NNL Motor City Today...

tim boyd

Moebius showed their new flatbet trailer.  The trailer will allow the builder to construct both an unloaded (with the bed bowed upward at the center) or laden (with load) trailer configuration!    The test shots are undergoing fine tuning as we speak.  

DSC 0725

The next two versions of the latest Moebius pickup series are nearing completion of development.... 

DSC 0730

DSC 0732

More derivatives of this kit are under consideration....and if they come to pass, they will be very cool and, I predict, very good selling kits.  Hope to hear more news on this in the next year or so...

TIM 

PS - more images here....

Edited by tim boyd

18 hours ago, tim boyd said:

Moebius showed their new flatbet trailer.  The trailer will allow the builder to construct both an unloaded (with the bed bowed upward at the center) or laden (with load) trailer configuration!    The test shots are undergoing fine tuning as we speak.  

DSC 0725

I really like the idea of the idea of the two beds! Do you know if there are any plans of a load option as well such as coils as were in the AMT kits?

16 hours ago, tim boyd said:

Matthew....nothing was mentioned to me by Dave at the show.....TIM 

Thanks Tim, regardless of if Moebius does anything for loads in them for the laden option or not, I know a few of these are already on my wish list and a friend I was talking to last night on Facebook is eagerly awaiting these also! He also said he, and I'm sure as with me and many others here too, would love to see Moebius bring out more modern tractors to pull these trailers too like some new KWs or Petes.  

• 4 months later...