Model Cars Magazine Forum

EDIT: Missing Link Resin STILL IN BUSINESS!!!

Does anyone know if Missing Link Resins is gone? I see the website is no longer up. I was hoping to get a couple of 73 Chevelles, or at least find out if the list had finally shortened up. I added my name to the list long ago and was patiently waiting. Did the business change hands?

i am still open & mostly sell ebay & facebook, next if you are on the waiting list you are still on it, i stopped adding to the chevelle waiting list little more than a year ago. Next i am now truely a 1 man show & currently working down another waiting list, i also had to move & the new location was nothing but trouble that i hope is all fixed, lastly i always wonder why this happens & no one contacts me directly on this board, facebook, ebay or even my email, that way there are no rumors,.

thanks

Kevin

48 minutes ago, kevin l said:

i am still open & mostly sell ebay & facebook, next if you are on the waiting list you are still on it, i stopped adding to the chevelle waiting list little more than a year ago. Next i am now truely a 1 man show & currently working down another waiting list, i also had to move & the new location was nothing but trouble that i hope is all fixed, lastly i always wonder why this happens & no one contacts me directly on this board, facebook, ebay or even my email, that way there are no rumors,.

thanks

Kevin

The Missing Link waiting list is a list I like to be on. I was on the Cutlass list and got what I ordered when it was promised.  Thanks Kevin!

Hi Kevin,

I feel I owe you an apology. I did not intend to start any rumors or instill any ill will. I had bookmarked your site and hadn't gone to it in a while. On July 24th 2017 I had sent a message requesting 3 of the Chevelles and just wanted to check on the status. I also realize and can sympathize with being a one man show, I understand sometimes life can get messy.  If you do happen to have an ETA that would be great. Thanks for your reply.

15 hours ago, Dys said:

Hi Kevin,

I feel I owe you an apology. I did not intend to start any rumors or instill any ill will. I had bookmarked your site and hadn't gone to it in a while. On July 24th 2017 I had sent a message requesting 3 of the Chevelles and just wanted to check on the status. I also realize and can sympathize with being a one man show, I understand sometimes life can get messy.  If you do happen to have an ETA that would be great. Thanks for your reply.

Could you possibly change the title of your post now that you know they in fact aren't "gone"?

I know the ability to edit posts is only available for a limited amount of time, so possibly a mod could change the title as to stop the rumors? Sadly, in this day and age many people only read the headlines ?

3 hours ago, kevin l said:

I would love it if the title was changed, i don't think we are going to get that lucky

Next Dys where did you send  your message for 3 chevelle too back in 2017? i doesnt look like you emailed me back then.

thanks

Kevin

If the OP can't change it anymore, Mods absolutely can...

Edit- I messaged the mods to update this and they  have.

Edited by Mr. Metallic

3 hours ago, kevin l said:

I would love it if the title was changed, i don't think we are going to get that lucky

2 hours ago, Mr. Metallic said:

If the OP can't change it anymore, Mods absolutely can...

Any mods care to change the misleading title of this thread? Thank you

Taken care of guys. :)

This situation happens more often than people realize.Not getting an instant reply or not willing to do a little more research on the aftermarket business,they immediately figure the business is closed.So the next obvious move they can make is,lets post it on social media.This creates more problems than it solves.

4 hours ago, Bobdude said:

This situation happens more often than people realize.Not getting an instant reply or not willing to do a little more research on the aftermarket business,they immediately figure the business is closed.

Well, when you visit a company's website and find the domain name is for sale for $600.00, it's not an unreasonable assumption.

Missing Link's website is dead and gone, so expect more posts like this in the future. It's happened before: