Model Cars Magazine Forum

FERRARI F40 Concept car (pocher 1/8)

mirage1980

5 hours ago, Madhatter said:

OMG - I never knew such a concept existed. I loved the F-40 before when I was a teen but this reiteration is something else. Absolutely beautiful and your make over is equally as impressive. I am in total awe of your workmanship. Can't wait to see more of this when you get back to it. What colour are you going to paint it in?

Thank you very much, for the color I am inclined to gunmetal or black.However dark... 
Edited by mirage1980

• 1 month later...

That is one sick looking Ferrari.Great customizing.The F40 is definitely my favorite Ferrari.The car is basically a street legal race car.Id love to own one.But there just a bit out of my price range.Lol.So for now I have a couple of really nice diecast,and around 3,or 4 model kits in different scales.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 8:29 AM, mirage1980 said:

Hi i'm a italian modeller end i decided to modify a Pocher F40 model and imagine how it could be today. The main muse is a revisitation of the F40 designed by designer Samir Sadikhov. My intention is to maintain almost all of the pocher kit, modifying it to make it similar to the designer's project, similar because I will also use mine. 317564d1548249238-ferrari-f40-pocher-1-8

317565d1548249238-ferrari-f40-pocher-1-8

Imo,the F40 is by far the hottest Ferrari ever built.If they ever came out with this black one,I would want one so bad.Man that is one hot car.Ive got a few F40s in my diecast/model collection.

3CF12337-2C22-480A-89EB-382DD173B02F.jpeg

F01D172B-E623-4B29-851D-E729A6DC4902.jpeg

724D10CD-1017-411F-AFBC-0D4A622019AA.jpeg

A572062E-9988-459F-B982-ABDCD3153CCE.jpeg

• 1 year later...

Ok friends today I revised and changed the set-up, I think it should be fine. I tried the original rims because I will be using the Aventador hub and tires.

After the dry test with the cockpit I removed the rebuilt part behind it because it did not coincide with the engine, so I thought of rebuilding it in Plexiglas and darkened side windows. Now I can continue in the final construction.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...