Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bill Acegarage guy absent since Nov 6

bobthehobbyguy

On 11/22/2019 at 10:46 AM, 89AKurt said:

Welcome to my state!

Thanks. It'll still be a few months before I'm completely moved, as I have to arrange transport for a few vehicles (including building engines for 3) and several tons of tools, equipment, and parts.

But I love it out there so much, especially as compared to here, that the effort will be well worth it.

I've been trying to make this happen since around 2011, and the end is almost in sight.

Bill, It's not Kurt's state, it's MY state!   LOL.  Seriously, welcome to the neighborhood, none the less. 

Sounds like you already have a pretty good handle on the haboobs.  Just remember;  they don't last long at all.

Let us know if you need anything.  

8 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

Thanks. It'll still be a few months before I'm completely moved, as I have to arrange transport for a few vehicles (including building engines for 3) and several tons of tools, equipment, and parts.

But I love it out there so much, especially as compared to here, that the effort will be well worth it.

I've been trying to make this happen since around 2011, and the end is almost in sight.

Perhaps once you've moved we can find out where two down then left is.? We are considering a move too. I may even get to attend the odd model show.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/18/2019 at 12:00 PM, Ace-Garageguy said:

Thanks for thinking of me in my absence, gentlemen. I was indeed, in part, getting the Az. property prepared for move-in.

Nice state!  Town being kept secret? ?

Edited by 89AKurt

11 minutes ago, 89AKurt said:

...Town being kept secret? ?

Only until I'm moved in, the chain link and barbed wire perimeter fences are up, the tracking lasers and machine guns are calibrated, and the moat is filled and stocked with giant mutant gill-equipped gila monsters.   B)

the-giant-gila-monster-1959-1050x445-1.jpg

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

3 minutes ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

Only until I'm moved in, the chain link and barbed wire perimeter fences are up, the tracking lasers and machine guns are calibrated, and the moat is filled and stocked with giant mutant gill-equipped gila monsters.   B)

the-giant-gila-monster-1959-1050x445-1.jpg

? A moat.... you ain't from around here are ya?