Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bill Acegarage guy absent since Nov 6

bobthehobbyguy

"Make decent pets." 

So do these:

See the source image

NOT!

See the source image

Your new neighbors might try to convince you they're just lovable little Sonoran pot belly pigs. (They do that to newcomers, the sadistic SOBs.)

These guys (Javelinas) are anything but "pet"able.

??

9 minutes ago, Danno said:

...These guys (Javelinas) are anything but "pet"able.

??

I haven't seen those little guys right where I am yet, but when I was looking at property a few thousand feet up, there was a family of 'em browsing through the yard.

Hmm, I says to myself. Free range porkchops (apparently good eating as long as they're handled right in the field).

I now have recipes for all kinds of porky goodness, including javelina pastrami.

Only critters I've seen on the ground so far are lotsa well-camouflaged tarantulas (no recipes for big hairy spiders yet, alas...I'll leave that to the Cambods), two kinds of rabbits, and quail (and the big gopher my neighbor caught).

On 12/27/2020 at 8:40 PM, Ace-Garageguy said:

I haven't seen those little guys right where I am yet, but when I was looking at property a few thousand feet up, there was a family of 'em browsing through the yard.

Hmm, I says to myself. Free range porkchops (apparently good eating as long as they're handled right in the field).

I now have recipes for all kinds of porky goodness, including javelina pastrami.

Only critters I've seen on the ground so far are lotsa well-camouflaged tarantulas (no recipes for big hairy spiders yet, alas...I'll leave that to the Cambods), two kinds of rabbits, and quail (and the big gopher my neighbor caught).

Still moving Bill?  I hope your getting close....

16 hours ago, slusher said:

Still moving Bill?  I hope your getting close....

Thanks, Carl.

Yup, still moving, but stuck here until I finish up my part of a high-end '66 Chevelle I promised I'd see through to the end.

Getting close to engine-start, and not too long after that I can hand it off to paint.

Then I'll move the first truckload to the place in Az.

On 12/28/2020 at 2:41 AM, Ace-Garageguy said:

And after eating the noisy neighbors, out would come the precious Spice...

Wait, wait...I need to look that up...

Well we had Scary, Sporty, Ginger, Baby and Posh Spice (they would keep most sentient beings off your land)- never knew there was a Precious Spice... 

The Spice Girls performing during their penultimate reunion concert in Toronto, Ontario, in February 2008. (L–R) Melanie C., Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, Melanie B. and Emma Bunton

3 minutes ago, DonW said:

Well we had Scary, Sporty, Ginger, Baby and Posh Spice (they would keep most sentient beings off your land)- never knew there was a Precious Spice... 

The Spice Girls performing during their penultimate reunion concert in Toronto, Ontario, in February 2008. (L–R) Melanie C., Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, Melanie B. and Emma Bunton

After all this time, they probably all qualify as Old Spice.

??

3 hours ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

It's not the sentient beings I'm particularly concerned with. 

Far as I'm concerned, at least half of homo sapiens fail to qualify.

True dat. The term "wild pigs" covers a lot of two-legged homo sapien critters!

??