Model Cars Magazine Forum

1962 Dodge Dart 440 Convertible

YBlock292

Beautiful build, respect.

Super smooth paint and excellent BMF detailing.

Such an old kit, and so well done is just a joy to view.

No idiotic slicks, no insane motor, just doing as the kit prescribes.  This, being done just as it is supposed to be.  Plus...the hood fits!

Compliments.

Edited by Mike Williams

Hi Ludwig,

as was to be expected from you... this turned out VERY nice! Rare but beautiful choice of color, great paint and foiling job. Nice details on the rear part and the white color on the headlight bezels. Using a different set of white walls added a nice touch aswell.

Those precious old Jo-Han kits are in very good hands with you, good to know you still got some more!

Awesome very nice I have one of those kits I have to sit down and build it this winter you did a great job on that one I love those old JoHan kits I have been buying them as I find them they were simple but looked good and they did a lot of cars that the other company's did not do 

As the others have said this is an excellent build. Your color choices and cleanliness of build are exceptional.  That being said, that model year was one of the ugliest Dodges ever built, except maybe for the later model K cars.

Edited by TarheelRick

3 hours ago, BigTallDad said:

You're in Germany, so I can understand what happened: cars in Florida do not have a license plate in the front.

Here's the list...

States Without A Front Plate Law

Every state requires at least a rear license plate, there are 19 states that do not require a front plate. These states are:

• Alabama
  • Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • Delaware
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Indiana
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Michigan
  • Mississippi