Model Cars Magazine Forum
yellowsportwagon

Maynard Troyer 73 Torino

Double Wow. You cant just post an awesome car like this and not give us some  information  about it?   Beautiful build as always.

Edited by MarkJ

54 minutes ago, MarkJ said:

Double Wow. You cant just post an awesome car like this and not give us some  information  about it?   Beautiful build as always.

Oh yeah I guess that would help. Maynard took this to Daytona in 73.  Resin body on an AMT TBird chassis   PPP wheels custom decals. That hood decal wasn’t easy. Polished aluminum exhaust and a 427 tunnel port out of a Polar Lights Talledega.

You know I like the obscure.........but you are in the deep end of the obscure pool!!!!

Fantastic build!!!!

Beautiful job on a beautiful subject.  Another eye-popping (while being somewhat understated) livery that I don't remember but know I would have liked in the day:)

John

This Torino is very nice and clean Tim!   Like for drag racing I do love this era when the cars were looking like an original factory car with stripes, larger rims and bigger tires.  Well done!!!