Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell '57 Chevy Bel Air

Nacho Z

2 hours ago, Tom Geiger said:

Looks great in those colors!   I actually liked it before you added the red, the gold roof with silver body looked good too!  

Thanks, Tom!  I was sharing my work in progress with a group of modeling friends and one of them said the same thing.

Wow!  Thanks for all of the nice comments, guys!  I thought it was a nice kit for a SnapTite.  I’m no expert on 57 Chevys but had read that this was a good kit, body wise.  Based on the comments, the color combo was a good choice! ?  Thanks again!

7 hours ago, Belugawrx said:

Beautiful paint work and finish John!

What a clean build that is ? How did you keep the glass so clean? , I have a problem with that...

Cheers

Bruce, not sure if you saw my posts in the “Workbench” section. This was the second set of glass.  The first set broke on me when I tried to...”cough cough” force it into submission.  What you see is just the kit glass with no work done to it.  However, in the past I have completely dipped glass into a bath of Future with amazing results.  Thanks for the comment!