Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 nova (what a blunder)

bauercrew

Hey everyone here are some quick shots of 69 nova was going to be the 427 version but i really screwed up some things so went with the 396 version,tryed to use the red line tire decals but messed them up then tryed the white ones and screwed them up also so i just painted on white line since i didnt have any red paint,this paint job was redone 3 times tryed spraying from can inside my booth but kept getting dirt,so i said what the heck took it outside in 38 degree weather and sprayed on deck,came out better spraying outside than inside ??still not perfect but definately better than 2 previous attempts,(MAY BE SPRAYING OUTSIDE MORE OFTEN ?),for some reason my frame was horrably warped?this nova definatly not the best one i have done but it is what it is.back of shelve it goes.

5.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

DSC_3_1.jpg

Looks great.   I wish I could paint wsw or redlines like that.  Anyhow I am having fits with the kit I am building now and seriously asking myself if I have ever built a kit before.  Anyhow great job and keep up the good work.