Model Cars Magazine Forum

Help needed or advice.

I was wondering if you guys might be able to help, in find out if anybody makes or made the small hubcaps or wheel cover for old dodge police cars.I think their like 1970's. Not the ones in the goon car but, ones that have small holes in them that go around close to the edges. They are something like the ones in the goon car but, they are more flat. Any HELP would be mucho thankful. Sorry to be so long winded. thanks RAY

I was wondering if you guys might be able to help, in find out if anybody makes or made the small hubcaps or wheel cover for old dodge police cars.I think their like 1970's. Not the ones in the goon car but, ones that have small holes in them that go around close to the edges. They are something like the ones in the goon car but, they are more flat. Any HELP would be mucho thankful. Sorry to be so long winded. thanks RAY

Maybe the caps from the JoHan 68 Plymouth?........they dont have the holes but it shouldnt be that hard to drill them. If you think you can use them let me know I have a set.

Raisin

P1018417.jpg