Model Cars Magazine Forum

1970 Charger R/T Crown Premium

randyc

Check this one out.  Super details.  Opening hood, doors, trunk, gas cap, head light covers, and radio antenna.  Working suspension.  Wired engine.  

Other than maybe adding some argent to the wheels, not sure this one needs anything.  And it is properly proportioned, unlike that Jada lump of metal. 

Only error I see is the fender has a Hemi fender tag and the engine is a 440 6 pack.  

I'll probably sell this one off though.  Black cars aren't my favorite.  

IMG_20191204_080910822.jpg

IMG_20191204_080857574.jpg

IMG_20191204_080949251.jpg

IMG_20191204_080940129.jpg

IMG_20191204_081007303.jpg

IMG_20191204_080958460.jpg

IMG_20191204_080851542.jpg

Man, that looks nice Randy, the only other thing i see is the White dash. white interior cars had a black dash. My CP 442's suffer the same issue. I still love it. If you don't mind me asking, what might you be asking for it? Thanks, Geno.?

1 hour ago, Geno said:

Man, that looks nice Randy, the only other thing i see is the White dash. white interior cars had a black dash. My CP 442's suffer the same issue. I still love it. If you don't mind me asking, what might you be asking for it? Thanks, Geno.?

PM sent.   And yes I was wondering about the dash when I got it out last night and really looked at it.   This is one of those that I might really like to have, but it's black.   And I'm not industrious enough to blow it apart and repaint and decal.   I have the blue CP and the orage/red DM 442 in Todd's stuff.   I like the blue one better of the two.   It *might* be a keeper.  But I also have hte plastic builtup Pace car that I like a lot and fills that part of my collection.   Who doesn't want Linda Vaughn in their back seat?