Model Cars Magazine Forum

Out of it

Well guys, I have been out of action for a while. Had long hours at work and not so long weekends. Plus I had surgery this past Thursday so I still a little down from it. Nothing major just a little snip, snip. I have many models I would like to do as well as some I would like to finish. Just not enough time in the day to do everything. Hopefully I will have time to do something model related soon.

Later.

oh come on it wasnt that bad. The worst part was the shots. Those hurt for a bit. And when they had to tape my yahoo to my lower abmonial area. Then ripped the tape off after it was over. And I am still sore and achey.

Here's a "snip snip" tale for you. I was having a drywall hanging party at my house on a Saturday back around 1991 or so. One of the people invited had had the "snip snip" thing done on the PREVIOUS DAY and showed up to party with us.

We had to stop him from picking up the 42 lb sheets of sheetrock and gave him less strenuous tasks to do. Now that's a real man, no sitting around gluing engine block halves together for him!

Bob

OOPS would be worrisome......but AWW CHIT! ! ! would be a Tragedy.... :lol: Oh and a Word to ta wise, if wifey gets prego, don't git suspicious, go back to tha Doc and have him check his work. I know a guy who went off half-cocked.....baby born, DNA Test, he's tha Dad...and guess who's wearing an apron every day of the REST OF HIS LIFE! :lol::lol::lol:

Clay,

As someone who has gone through the procedure 10 years ago, I can sympathize with you on the discomfort!

My biggest concern that morning was whether or not the doctor had a steady hand as I had become attached (pun intended) to the pieces in that region! The worse part for me was when the doc cauterized the "tube", I can still smell it.

Five days after my procedure, I was asked to be a pall bearer at a friends mother's funeral;luckily she was a petite woman and I got to be the man in the middle.

Zeb is correct, go back to the doc for a follow up and have them check to make sure the "swimmers" are gone as I have heard about several cases of "It can't be mine, I got snipped!", usually by guys in their 40's who were close to being empty nesters.

Keep those frozen peas close by!

Mike

HOPE EVERY THING IS GOING OK ITS NOT AS BAD AS EVERY ONE MAKES IT OUT TO BE . JUST CHILL FOR AFEW DAYS AND HOPE YOU MADE IT THROUGH THE FIRST FEW HOURS BETTOR THAN I DID .LET JUST SAY I DONT GET ALONG WITH SOME MEDS WELL SUCH LOCALS I THINK IHAD MORE PAIN FROM PASSING OUT WHEN I GOT HOME THEN I DID FROM THE SNIP SNIP.

All I got was IB Profin and TYlenol 3 (w/ codine). nothing else. I wasnt painful like I said, the shots and the tape was the worst part. I felt less on the right side than I did on the left. I could feel more of the pulling on the left side.