Model Cars Magazine Forum

WINNERS POLL for Cannonball Run 2019 CBP

Lunajammer

Cannonball 2019 (Vannonball) Voters Poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get your vote for winner of the 2019 Cannonball CBP? Be sure to view the Completed Builds Thread (link below) for details.

• LouO_Black70sStreet_300px-vi.jpg LouO - 70's Street Machine
    • PNM_JimSullivan_amtronic_300px-vi.jpg . DPNM - AMTronic
    • pars_ScottSolomon_Camper_300px-vi.jpg OldMopars - Camper Van
    • _PatStMartin_37FordPanel_300px-vi.jpg Landman - '37 Ford Panel Van

Welcome to the poll that decides who wins the coast-to-coast Cannonball Run (Sea to Shining Sea Trophy Dash).

Please click HERE (Completed Racers thread) to take a look at all the beauty shots of the finishers and read what they have to say about their projects, then enter the voting booth. 

All forum members are invited to vote.

Edited by Lunajammer

Okay, at this time I'm going to go ahead and declare OldMopars the winner of the 2019 Cannonball Run. The time and skill he put into the modifications really stand out and I think it will be successful on any contest table moving forward. 

Congratulations. You have joined an elite group of top notch builders. I will add a photo to my Cannonball winners album (new album to follow), that I will make available.

As a participate in this years event, I'd like to personally say congratulations OldMopars! You built one great model. Being that we worked with the same body, I give you tons of credit for opening the doors, then you detailed out the back area. Great job man!