Model Cars Magazine Forum

new guy

Nazz

Hi everyone, I'm Jerry and  I've been building since I can remember when. I have and do build many subjects not just cars, although I build mostly cars. I hate photo etch, even though I do use it. Maybe because my eyes are getting older? Recently I've built T.V. movie related subjects, but I also like hot rods , muscle cars and drag cars. I am married with three dogs which doesn't always leave as much time to build as I would like as we do dog agility with our guys. Don't get me wrong, I love them too I have been watching this forum for a while now and decided it was time to join   It seems like a great place to talk to like minded people and a place to get and give advice and encouragement. Constructive criticism is always welcome. I am a member of the local model club. looking forward to talking with all of you.

Welcome Nazz.  What is great about this forum is there are builders from all over the world.  Some people avoid Facebook which is okay for posting of builds but this site is where you can ask specific questions and get GOOD advice and not a bunch of crazy comments.  Feel free to post pictures of older builds.  When I see something on the bench or under glass that I've build I sometimes post a picture of the same kit I built 5-30 years ago,.  It's a two way street as far as learning from each other as you probably already know.

• 2 months later...