Model Cars Magazine Forum
afxmustang

Cleaning out the closet.

I'm getting on in years and my modeling pace is pretty slow. Gave most of my kits to the grandsons. Kept a few and looking for a couple more which should be enough to keep me busy. Below are a few things I picked up over the years but no longer need. Please pm me if there is anything of interest. USA only please.

1965/66  AMT  Mustang Fastback parts.  I have 3 Mustang fastback bodies (don't know if they are 65 or 66) One is like new, one is pretty good but has some glue blobs on the headliner and underside of the trunk. Third one is fair it needs some minor paint removal and tail light panel needs sanding to remove glue buildup. Also 3 Mustang Fastback AWB bodies and two coupe bodies. Have interior, dash and seats for one fastback. Also about 25 bags of assorted parts most of which are for the AWB cars. 

MPC Pinto Pro Stock parts. Body, base chassis interior side panels, dash, firewall and radiator wall, hood and scoop, grille, head lights and tail lights and a few other assorted parts. Body is not bad, wipers removed and body poorly primed.

Decal package  Slixx Dick Brannan 427 Falcon and Bob Ford Mustang, Fred Cady Bob Fort 64 Fairlane Thunderbolt, Fred Cady Bob Ford 1964 Mustang Coupe A/FX, Slixx Dyno Don Pinto Pro Stock and Fred Cady    Gas Ronda 1965 Mustang A/FX.

Drag Racing Books   Sox & Martin like new, Landy's Dodges like new, Drag Racing's Quarter Mile Warriors like new, Match Race Madness like new, Lost Drag Strips Volumes 1 & 2 both used but very good condition, Ohio George Montgomery inside good, covers banged up.

WANTED     Revell 1941 Willys latest version ( SWC-Mazmanian-Pittman), Melrose Missile 1965 Plymouth, Butch Leal 1965 Plymouth, Dyno Don, 1965 Comet. Maybe Tom McEwen Duster.

If you have interest in anything please pm me and I'm sure we can work something out. I have attached a photo of the Mustang parts. I found the 3rd fastback body after I took the photo.

DSC_0266.JPG

I tried to PM you, but I can't find the link. I'm interested in the Pinto parts, the decals and the Match Race Madness book. I have the Willys and Melrose Missile. I also have a Duster funny car.

I love that you gave some to your grandsons, way to pass on the torch!

I hope it lights a creative fire in them.

Best wishes. 

I am interested in any, or all of the Mustang parts. I am particularly interested in any 64/65 coupe chrome bits. I will PM you to see what can be worked out.

thanks

I would be interested in the AMT 65/66 Mustang fastback bodies & interior parts as long as they are NON-AWB.

Sorry to hear!! Hope your grandson finds joy in what you’ve given him!!

Do you still have the Pinto parts?