Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wanted parts for lindberg 1/25 53 ford victoria

Vince66

I have the Lindbergh '53 ford Victoria after several moves the fire I finally got to reopen this kit but it's missing a few parts. 

Thought I would try here first before trying Lindbergh 

I need the hood,  part #78 left interior door panel,  #79 & #80 front seat halves,  complete motor as the one in the kit was finished and lightly detailed out but it's now mia.

Any help is much appreciated 

Here's the kit I'm wanting to finish below.

Will be changing the interior color as the current color doesn't work with the body color. 

IMG_20191219_221354.jpg

IMG_20191219_221143.jpg

IMG_20191219_221121.jpg

Edited by NothingAsFineAsaW9

Hi Vince, have a 53 kit that has been started. I think just missing a couple of small parts on top of the engine. I know body parts and seats are in there If interested I can do a quick inventory and try to send pics. Not interested in parting out but would trade for something else. Will be two weeks before I get paid again till I can ship. Let me know. Thanks, Terry.

On 12/21/2019 at 8:41 AM, Renegade said:

Hi Vince, have a 53 kit that has been started. I think just missing a couple of small parts on top of the engine. I know body parts and seats are in there If interested I can do a quick inventory and try to send pics. Not interested in parting out but would trade for something else. Will be two weeks before I get paid again till I can ship. Let me know. Thanks, Terry.

Pm sent