Model Cars Magazine Forum

10 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

That's really strange. Hope you don't mind, I went in and added those to the original post. PM me if you need any more edits and can't for whatever reason, and I'll get it looked after. :)

Thank you !!! I noticed the edit option was missing after a few days, figured it was a time issue ..

4 hours ago, gotnitro? said:

Awesome  ! I wondered if it was Illinis or a Spaulding 

It was Bob's(Illlini) he cast that one for years at least 30 yrs I have a old sales sheet he sent me with it on it that was back in 1984-85 

Edited by Pete68

17 hours ago, iamsuperdan said:

That's really strange. Hope you don't mind, I went in and added those to the original post. PM me if you need any more edits and can't for whatever reason, and I'll get it looked after. :)

6 hours ago, gotnitro? said:

Thank you !!! I noticed the edit option was missing after a few days, figured it was a time issue ..

I just happened to notice this thread in the "How To Use This Board" section of the General part of the forum and this should answer everything. It seems this "feature" has been in place since February by one comment, but with the new year and new community builds coming around, it seems no one has noticed it until now. 

41 minutes ago, Bills72sj said:

Jeff, As per our PMs, My Freightliner daycab does not qualify (too far along). Please update the list to be my Freightliner triple drive.

Okay I'll contact the mods to update your entry. 

39 minutes ago, Pete68 said:

Jeff

The next time you up date the BRBO list do you mind to add a 1/32 AMT Trailmobile Reefer trailer with my R-700 Mack that should keep me busy Thanks 

Sure will ! 

Dr. Kerry here! Lol... ok, just wanted to let everyone know I’ll be working on a Pete wrecker that has been rebuilt 3 times and on its 4th one now. It’s in primer and I’m working on a lift for the back currently. 

Mill get some pics of it and post it up when I get the chance. Wish I had pics of the last past lives of it but I don’t! 

So put me down for a Pete 359 wrecker rebuild.. 

Here is my project

revell kenworth with auslowe hood and cab and sleeper

mayby a grill from double take replica,s that i have

it was long ago that i cant wait to start with a build , its give me energy to do this

a wait til 1 januari to go with this one , have already fun with lookin for a paintcombo

picture,s

f1895fd4901953de5ae0e8c951c76dfc.jpg

9843afd5307b977935971ae48755c1a0.jpg

23cf8711c13e445780291e667b88aa04.jpg

1c1f44c7db5227684046c32716e21a12.jpg

0beef70dcb4e031bdf0dc4c7e061480c.jpg

don,t know if i use square fueltank,s ore the round one,s

and for everybody i wish you a healty 2020 and a lot of building

jacobus

OK, count me in for this one. As it works out, I will be using one truck for 2 builds. I am going to be building a replica of the Peterbilt 379 from Marvel's Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. It is driven by Sarge (Clark Gregg) and is the truck that comes from another dimension to battle the Skrull. 

For the kit, I will be using the Italeri first issue of the 378 so I get the low sleeper to match the TV truck. The hood will be modified to create the 379 hood along with the cab lowering etc. 

The trailer I have not ordered yet, but will either be a Mobius or a old issue Italeri American trailer. It will be heavily modified to match the TV truck also. The easiest part of the built will be the paint, as the TV truck was done in flat black to give it a sinister look. The only chrome is the exhaust. 

Sarge's truck 1.jpg

Sarge's truck 2.jpg

SHIELD_608.jpg

61970186_2278123902505358_2558267131259811218_n.jpg

Jacobus  - really nice build your planning.  I havent done an Aussie truck before but eventually I'll add one ! 

Oldmopar- wow that's gonna be awesome  !! Especially easy paint scheme in flat black 

Counting down the days before kick off ! I so badly want to start another brockway plow,  but staying focused on the oshkosh 

37 minutes ago, Warren D said:

I think I've decided to do a Mack B815 logger.  Haven't decided if it'll be a trailer or straight job.......probably the trailer.  Too many ideas rolling around in my head.....someone make it stop!  ?

Sounds good Warren ! I have a few additions to send admin to have the list updated , I'll get yours included 

Thanks for joining us 

Okay at a major impasse on paint combinations for the Pete 359. Not being able to paint in this awful South Jersey weather causes me to get into an undecided mode about color choices. Below are the combinations I am on the fence about:

• Brown cab, Orange frame
  • Yellow cab, Dark Green frame
  • Yellow cab, Red frame
  • White cab, Red frame
  • White cab,, Blue fenders, Dark Green frame
  • Red cab, Black frame

Any sugestions would be appreciated. Spring weather cannot come fast enough

Edited by JerseeJerry55

57 minutes ago, JerseeJerry55 said:

Okay at a major impasse on paint combinations for the Pete 359. Not being able to paint in this awful South Jersey weather causes me to get into an undecided mode about color choices. Below are the combinations I am on the fence about:

• Brown cab, Orange frame
  • Yellow cab, Dark Green frame
  • Yellow cab, Red frame
  • White cab, Red frame
  • White cab,, Blue fenders, Dark Green frame
  • Red cab, Black frame

Any sugestions would be appreciated. Spring weather cannot come fast enough

I vote for yellow cab with dark green frame. 

3 minutes ago, Sam I Am said:

I vote for yellow cab with dark green frame. 

Sam,

Thanks for the reply. I am tending to lean that way as well. I just need to score some decals from the AMT California Hauler reissue to get the livery I want and also need to get a visor as well. Like I always say give Jerry some weather that is not paint cooperative and he'll change his mind more than a girl deciding on a prom dress.